3.14.2009

Daily Snap: Gonna Try It

One of the reasons I wanted to start a blog was to better stay in touch with far-off friends and family as I move across the country. Another reason was to take and then share a photo a day, so I think I'll try it after all. This is quite the lofty goal, considering I don't typically take a photo a day and I've never blogged. So here we go- I'll be backdating these so that there's one a day since it's actually a couple days later.


Day 1: 3.14.2009 (just noticed- that was Pi Day*!)
Lumberyard, Pajarito Mountain Ski Area
Fresh snow after the mountain closes. Oh, the irony. Skinned up twice. Skiesta at Pajarito, too.


*Wanna hear my party trick leftover from "Pieces of Pi," my eigth grade science fair project? "Three point one four one five nine two six five three five eight nine seven nine three two three eight four six two six." Sister knows it to thirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment